Millbrook School is seeking a full-time plumber. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Install and maintain well-functioning campus water supply systems that transports water, waste, gases and hot liquid.
- Read blueprints & drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems.
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (leaks).
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, and faucets, etc.
- Repair domestic appliances and fixtures.
- Serves in on-call rotation.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
Responsible for snow & ice removal.
Qualified candidates will have five years of professional commercial plumbing experience and a solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential and commercial buildings. Must have a clean & valid drivers license and be fully vaccinated against COVID19.
This is a full-time, year-round position. This position offers health, dental, vision insurance in addition to the ability to participate in a 403B plan.
Interested candidates may CLICK APPLY to submit their resume and cover letter to Patti Starzyk; or they may send it to Millbrook School, Attention: Human Resources, 131 Millbrook School Road, Millbrook, NY 12545.