Call Center Administrator
WE ARE RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management.
The position of Call Center Administrator requires the following:
- Possession of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years in a customer service role
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude and quickly develops a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- A pleasant “telephone voice”; courteous and efficient telephone manner.
- Excellent human relation skills to deal compassionately and efficiently with visitors / customers in person or on the telephone.
- Having working knowledge in MS Office (Word and Excel) and data entry systems.
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Accurate and careful typing.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team with other employees.
- Professional appearance.
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Continuous sitting and typing
- Frequent use of L/R hand movement
- Arriving early and/or stay after regular working hours when necessary
- Occasional lifting up to 10 lbs. above head for filing or storing
The Call Center Administrator is responsible for accurately taking information via phone and e-mail for all emergency and non-emergency service claims and processing the claim information promptly and efficiently. Answer incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner and direct them to the appropriate employee. Perform general clerical duties and related tasks. This position reports to the Call Center Manager
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
Corporate (Livermore, CA)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Answering customers’ inquiries by clarifying desired information
- Answering phone calls and promptly directs them to appropriate employee
- Receiving and entering claim information into project tracking software and dispatch to the appropriate servicing branch
- Responsible for quality control of information received
- Verify, clarify, and confirm accuracy of information from customer.
- Processing department transfers and after hours call according to the appropriate paperwork
- Setting up, test, and remove Call Forward Feature on Main Line prior to starting and ending of day
- Effectively communicating with co-workers, management, and customers
- Completing specialized reports for Accounting Department in a timely manner
- Working independently on assignments as well as to accept directions for other tasks
- Reviewing after hours call log for new job information and/or messages and process.
- Provide back-up support to front desk/receptionist during breaks.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.