NAND Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 8, 2021
Role Number: 200286030
Do you love building sophisticated solutions to highly complex challenges? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and deftly handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices! Apple's NAND group is a growing, high energy, results oriented team that has an opportunity for a Technical Program Manager to drive our storage solutions across next generation product lines. This is a phenomenal opportunity that will allow you to utilize your technical expertise as well as broad program management experience setting strategies and executing on scheduled work you're doing!
- Typically requires at least 5+ years of program managing experience, preferably in NAND or Flash Memory or Storage in general. Individuals with extensive experience are also encouraged to apply and can take on additional responsibilities.
- Experience with NAND Flash memory technology is required.
- Must have a strong track record managing product definition and specification.
- Must have vendor management experience. Experience managing offshore vendors is considered a plus.
- Must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal / problem-solving skills.
- Technical background in product development or product management, architecture, process or packaging.
- Working knowledge and understanding of high-volume manufacturing process
In this highly visible role, you will: -Set technical strategy and execute on project schedules. -Handle component vendors to meet spec and schedule requirements. -Handling and presenting status of issues along the way. -Defining plans and working in a multi-functional team to ensure high quality NAND flash. -Development of milestones for component qualification to meet program schedules. -Ensuring ongoing vendor production quality and resolving production issues. -Supporting internal engineering teams in supervising component failure analysis. -Support of component qualification.
Education & Experience
MS/BS Degree in technical discipline