NAND QA Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 7, 2021
Role Number: 200286036
Do you love crafting sophisticated solutions to highly complex challenges? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices! As a NAND QA Test Engineer, you will support the testing and qualification of various programs using solid-state storage. A strong candidate will have experience with NAND reliability testing and validation. You will be part of a world class team of HW and SW engineers, who identify and resolve issues in all aspects of NAND qualification and testing. Responsibilities include test program generation and automation scripting, as well as data collection and failure analysis. You will have direct impact on Apple's future products by ensuring world-class solutions to demanding test and engineering challenges!
- 2-5 years of NAND proven experience.
- Experience with UNIX and Linux command line interfaces.
- Application of scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc) for automation.
- Basic knowledge of black box and white box testing.
- Familiarity with data structure languages (XML, JSON, etc).
- Familiarity with source code control management (SVN, Git, etc).
- A grasp of Operating System concepts.
- Comfortable with lab management and hardware setup.
- Experience using laboratory equipment (logic analyzer, digital oscilloscope).
- Comfortable with working with cross-functional teams and supporting debug efforts.
- Must be able to work proactively and independently.
-Develop QA systems and frameworks for automation of device testing. -Managing and running stress test rack qualification testing at the system level. -Support qualification and testing of NAND. -Crafting test validation checklists and work in cross-functional teams to ensure quality. -Supporting internal engineering teams in failure analysis and defining corrective actions.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or demonstrated equivalent experience.