We are looking for a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facilities are both tidy and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
- Part Time Maintenance Technician position
- Friendly apartment community is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our staff. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Responding to service calls and completing work orders for Tenants
Cleaning the grounds
Emergency On-Call availability
Working to ensure 5 day turnaround time for vacant units
- The successful candidate will be:
• Motivated team player
• Must be able to complete unit turnovers and perform related janitorial/repair work
• Some exposure to electrical, residential plumbing, drywall, and painting
• Able to establish good working relationships with coworkers, residents, & subcontractors
• Able to be on call for emergency after hours situations.
• Must have reliable transportation
- This position requires the ability and willingness to travel occasionally to pick up supplies as needed for repairs.
- This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Maintenance Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills