QUALITY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Closing Date: 9/17/2021
Job Summary: This is a professional position responsible to ensure all contractual obligations are met. Initially, individual may work with significant guidance, but eventually is expected to make significant contributions to team and work with minimal guidance.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with HFC customers
- Assist with the development of the Quality Assurance/ Quality Improvement program
- Conduct case reviews and specialized reviews as required
- Conduct case participant interviews as part of Continuous Quality Improvement reviews/activities and other quality assessments
- Provide training and consultation to child welfare staff as requested
- Distribute, aggregate, and report on data as requested
- Participate in Performance & Quality Improvement (PQI) Committee meetings
- Assist with COA accreditation process as designated
- Coordinate or participate in continuous quality improvement projects
- Use statistical software to collect data, track trends, conduct analysis and develop reports
- Track and coordinate timely responses of client concerns that come to HFC from any source, to include email, telephone, regular mail, fax, or transmitted directly from the Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Enter and track reported incidents in the Heartland and DCF Incident Reporting Databases
- Assist in the coordination of appropriate routing and responses to reported incidents
- Serve as back-up to other members of the unit
- Coordinate with other HFC departments, Case Management Organizations, and DCF as necessary
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Bachelors degree preferably in Human Services field or statistics. Two to five years experience in the child welfare field.
Experience performing Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement functions in the child welfare or human services field is very valuable.
We offer excellent benefits package with tuition assistance, domestic partner coverage, retirement & generous paid time off.
Drug free workplace. Drug testing required.
Click to apply today!