Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: United States of America (remote)
The Senior Financial Analyst II - SSB NA with focus on Power & Control in the Systems & Solutions Business (SSB), is a direct report to the NA Power & Control Finance Manager. This role reports and analyzes all financial performance for the business with responsibility for all P&L line items. Prepares forecast and annual operating plans. Works directly with business leaders and their teams as an indirect staff member to improve business processes and financial results. Ideal candidates for this role should have strong financial acumen, excellent communication skills, a proven track record of success in supporting business partners, self-initiative, and the ability to manage multiple tasks. More specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full P&L ownership of Revenue through Operating Earnings, with a focus on providing business decision support while supporting overall FP&A processes and internal controls
- Ensure predictability of results by driving an effective AOP and quarterly forecast process
- Leading monthly financial review of actual results, monthly outlook/forecast submission, risk and opportunities, monthly project and backlog review processes
- Timely and effective communication to key business partners, and appropriate escalation of key findings to Business and Finance Manager
- Partner with the Business to help them lead the execution of achieving the financial targets
- Responsibility of understanding and articulating the unbilled balances
- Review and approve proposals, challenge when appropriate
- Completion of special projects and ad-hoc request to simplify the close and forecast process
- Supply insightful analysis, common business sense, and broad thinking to drive business forward
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires about 8 years of professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with SAP, HFM, HP. Experience with IFS 7.5 a plus
- Strong command of US GAAP, income statement, and balance sheet
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Independent problem resolution and follow through
- Ability to work across functions and regions to gather pertinent data
- CPA and/or MBA. Exposure to project accounting a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).