A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference.
Sodexo Seniors has an exceptional career opportunity for a Chef Manager to support operations at Miller's Grant, a 350 resident retirement community in Ellicott City, MD. The Chef Manager will assist in preparation of food and support the frontline team members during the service periods. This is a hands-on positon and requires high visibility in the operation.
The successful candidate will:
- direct and supervise kitchen operations and designated front of house staff;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved;
- engage with peers, colleagues and patrons in a manner that invites interaction and feedback;
- have the ability identify obstacles and use problem-solving skills to correct & train to resolve inadequacies.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have culinary experience;
- have good management and organizational skills;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail.
Learn more about Miller's Grant
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.