Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day
Sodexo's Healthcare Segment is searching for a Client Executive 2 with primary coverage in the Colorado market. Candidate must reside in CO. Position will require travel with option for company car or personal car usage.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in supporting hospitals clients in both Food and Environmental Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The managed volume of this Client Executive is $50M+ and 10 locations with responsibilities that include:
- Working closely with on-site service line managers, supported by dedicated Sodexo finance manager, project managers, HR Director, Division President, CFO and supply chain representative.
- Collaborating with clients to identify solutions to achieve their goals and implement Sodexo tools and programs, thus creating additional growth opportunities for Sodexo.
- Coordinating and directing all activities including financial performance, client retention, TJC and regulatory policy compliance, employee training and development.
- Works with clients and RVP in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
- Identifying development opportunities for all team members and working closely with each individual GM to create a growth and development plan, and hold them accountable for their team development.
- Develops a business plan and budget for the assigned accounts in conjunction with the account GM.
- Delivering and maintaining financial results.
- Experience in food and/or environmental services contract management as well as working multiple sites.
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Strong working knowledge of the local market with healthcare knowledge preferred.
- Excellent client communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen with knowledge of P&Ls, managing hourly labor
- Demonstrated success in contract management, able to drive results against KPIs.
- Strong data analytics knowledge and able to think strategically to use this data to make decisions and recommendations to clients.
- Strategic planning skills to grow business in the market.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Compensation $120 - 135k base