Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 3 for a Corporate Services located in NYC for a potential new sale. This candidate will report directly into a District Manager and directly supervise 6 Sodexo frontline (hourly) non- union employees. This individual will be responsible for overseeing roughly $1M in annual managed volume. This candidate will manage the Executive Dining Room and Catering. We are looking for a strong culinarian with strong financial acumen that has experience with executive dining rooms preferably, conference centers, or banquet halls.
At the time of offer, you will need to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated and/or will be fully vaccinated prior to the first day of employment.
We are looking for a high level Executive Chef who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- passion for food;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo: How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact. Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.