Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4- Food for a Corporate Services account located in New York, NY for a potential new sale. This candidate will report directly into a District Manager and directly supervise 6 Sodexo frontline (hourly) non-union employees. This individual will be responsible for overseeing roughly $1.M in annual managed volume. This candidate will oversee the Executive Dining Room and Catering. We are looking for a strong leader with strong financial acumen, executive dining room experience, strong corporate catering/banquet experience, and exceptional client relationship skills. Must be able to lead team and develop talent, foster a safe work environment, and be able to perform under pressure.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.