Are you a detail oriented food service professional that is customer focused with an unwavering commitment to service and quality?
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager (IV) for Covenant Living of Cromwell. Tranquil and beautiful, yet never far from the bustle of major cities, life at Covenant Village of Cromwell comes with so many advantages and perks. The scenic 42-acre location in Cromwell, CT, is filled with flower-filled gardens, evergreen-shaded walking paths and views of rolling hills. The campus is also just minutes from the outstanding cultural, dining and shopping offerings of Hartford and New Haven. So you have the perfect balance of town and country!
In this role, you will manage our 5 Star Dining Program with oversight and the implementation of; high quality systems and standards, impeccable food safety and sanitation, the development of client and resident relations, and innovative training programs for 4 managers and 50 hourly employees. You will also interact daily with residents and clients to provide amazing customer service and program enhancements. This senior level director position requires exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop teams that deliver extraordinary dining services in order to exceed resident & client expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service while achieving company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved.
- create a positive environment while placing high emphasis on teamwork; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- has a work history in a senior living environment demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has food service management experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
Learn more about Covenant Living of Cromwell
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.