You know that a company's most precious asset is its people. Helping others find purpose in their work is your best work.
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager 2 for Billings Clinic, located in Billings, Montana. The Human Resources Manager will work closely with the management team, as well as, the frontline staff of 119 client paid hourly associates. This role will be highly involved in, presentations, coaching/documentation, hiring efforts, employee engagement, recruitment and retention strategies.This is a new contract for Sodexo.This is primarily a day shift position, with some 2nd and 3rd shift responsibilities. Some weekends will be required.
The successful candidate will:
- have an HR Generalist background;
- act as a customer service representative, addressing employee's inquiries and issues;
- research complex benefits payroll deductions;
- process, distribute and track incoming mail;
- manage all HR Representative, Employee and Management inquiries sent to the Benefits Operations Email on a timely manner;
- make recommendations for plan modifications and/or vendor selection or retention based on vendor customer service record, participant's complaints, etc.;
- assist with Annual Enrollment for all Health and Welfare plans;
- complete other duties as assign by management.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have strong time management and organizational skills;
- work well independently and as part of a team;
- understand and respect sensitive and confidential information;
- have excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- communicate in a clear, effective and respectful manner whether via phone, email or in person
- exhibit business maturity and professionalism; and/or
- have ability to manage competing priorities and meet time demands.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions in Benefits & Rewards at locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Working for Sodexo in Benefits and Reward Services allows you to implement innovative benefits and rewards services that enable our clients to attract, retain and motivate their employees. The program that you'll support provides tailored incentives and recognition services that are focused on developing a culture for our clients that fosters long-term employee motivation and that contributes to improved business outcomes with a measurable return on investment
Handles human resource functions and administration for single unit/account. May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.