Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc., (WOODPATEL) the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 18 straight years (Ranking Arizona: The Best of Arizona Business 2004-2021, 14 or more engineers), is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become an integral part of our highly respected engineering firm.
We currently have an opening for a full time Front Desk Coordinator in our Phoenix office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors
- Answer phone calls and route calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Order meals for meetings
- Order and maintain kitchen supplies and areas along with conference rooms
- Schedule meetings as needed
- Conference room meeting set-up and clean-up
- Proficient typist
- Data entry
- Electronically file documents
- General clerical and administrative work
Required Experience and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The position requires confidentiality, discretion and a professional demeanor. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 2 years front office experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Strong computer skills along with the ability to learn software applications quickly
- A professional appearance and excellent social skills are critical to success
- High school diploma or college degree (preferred)
- Attention to detail is critical
- Successful candidate will consistently follow through and follow up, possess a positive attitude, be motivated and a self-starter with exemplary customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO plan
- Health, dental, vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Long-term disability/short-term disability/life insurance
- In-house training events
- Employee appreciation and team building events
WOODOPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.