ACP, Inc. is hiring and has an opportunity for a warehouse Service Parts Associate to prepare, assemble, and package service parts and component orders for shipment.
Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry. We offer an excellent benefits package, a competitive starting wage between $17 – $17.85/hour with pay-for-performance advancement and growth opportunities, plus monthly incentive bonus opportunities that reward employees for performing at a high level.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Assemble service parts and appropriately package for shipment.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and part locations.
- Pre-package items as required or directed for packing.
- Examine parts for cracks or other obvious damage and set aside for disposition.
- Clean parts as required.
- Assembly, testing and troubleshooting.
- Rework of service parts components.
- Perform return authorization (RA) activities on service parts.
- Hi-pot testing of service parts.
- Cross-train activities and peer coaching
- Care is required to avoid error and to prevent damage in transit.
- Prepare and package components, parts and/or material for shipment.
- Prepare and apply address labels to packages, cartons, or crates as required.
- Communicate with internal/external customers via phone/email.
- Comply with PPE and 5S standards.
- Create and maintain work instructions, including time studies for service parts, kitting and assembly/sub-assemblies.
- Participate on Kaizen events and training.
Position Competencies Include:
- HS graduate or equivalent. Associate’s degree or applicable technical degree/certification preferred. 3-5 years related work experience.
- Previous demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills. Technical aptitude with ability to analyze, test, troubleshoot and rework/repair products.
- Strong work history. Previous pick/pack/ship experience desired.
- Fork truck trained or certified, or ability and willingness to learn and be trained on fork lift equipment including picker equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exhibit good judgment related to safety, quality, cost and delivery of parts, processes and product.
- Computer proficiency utilizing MS Word and Excel, as well as basic keyboarding/computer skills in order to operate shipping system.
- Basic inventory knowledge.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required, up to 25 lbs.
Click apply now to email your resume today!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required