ACP, Inc. is hiring and has an opportunity for a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator to provide support to shipping, receiving and service parts functions.
Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry. We offer an excellent benefits package, a competitive starting wage of $19.22/hour with pay-for-performance advancement and growth opportunities, plus monthly incentive bonus opportunities that reward employees for performing at a high level.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Accountable for quality of processing daily sales orders for department including BOL, shipping labels, 3rd party documents, UPS or FedEx system processing, etc.
- Applying shipping labels to outbound shipments
- Scheduling carriers for pickups and deliveries
- Participate as direct/indirect labor support, coordinating and/or actively covering absences to achieve production expectations (40-50% time estimated on average).
- Meets goals to attain all Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Housekeeping objectives, set forth by department supervisor.
- Meet or exceed requirements specific to department needs such as assembly, kitting, print reading, forklift operation, shipping, receiving, order fulfillment etc.
- Participative in a ‘continuous improvement’ culture by participating in Kaizen events, maintaining hour-by-hour charts, etc.
- Coordinate 3rd party services as needed such as ABC disposal, republic recycling pick-ups, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Position Competencies Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus 2-3 years related experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with related shipping, receiving and materials experience.
- Must possess collaborate people skills and work in a small team environment.
- Excellent problems solving skills (root cause analysis, corrective actions for sustainment) to address opportunities in assigned area.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and independently execute assigned production requirements with assigned team.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/manufacturing instructions of assigned area.
- PC proficiency and data entry skills utilizing MRP and MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks or activities simultaneously and follow-up with initiatives to drive to completion
Click apply noww to email your resume today!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required