People Support Specialist
Raleigh , North Carolina , United States
Posted: Sep 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200285392
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple's People Team, you'll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we'll search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse - open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that's just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees' careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team as a People Support Specialist and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. This position is based on site in Austin, Texas or in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Bilingual in French and English (reading, writing and speaking) is preferred
- You are a master at multi-tasking. You have the ability to make a personal connection and explore employee needs all while efficiently navigating resources, systems, and relevant data to resolve inquiries quickly.
- You have exceptional communication skills, enjoy connecting and helping others and working in a highly collaborative environment
- You understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality in the type of work we do. You practice this with the upmost integrity
- You are a creative person who can capture trends and offer solutions. You see pain points as an opportunity to innovate and get better
- You are a detail-oriented, organized individual with analytical skills who can pull, understand, and report on business metrics
- You have experience with enterprise HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, etc)
- You have previously worked with MacOS or have a strong desire to learn
- Schedule for this position will be 10a-7p Central Time
We're looking for someone who is passionate about Human Resources and specializes in topics related to employment such as benefits, compensation, personal data, HR systems and web tools. We care for our Apple colleagues across Canada, US and Latin America by providing answers and support, efficiently and effectively, and always keeping privacy in mind. - Responsible for providing expert personal support to employees and managers across multiple lines of business and country locations. - Ensure employee inquiries are properly researched and handled in the most complete and professional way. - Connect with employees by phone and email to explore their needs and determine level of support required. - Use your exceptional analytical skills to research and resolve complex and sensitive issues. - Take ownership in the employee experience and contribute directly to the company culture for all employees. - Obsess over the customer experience in every interaction. - Document employee inquiries and resolutions accurately and effectively in a customer relationship management system.
Education & Experience
- You bring a minimum of 3 years related experience in employee support and have a strong working knowledge of the dependencies between company policies, benefits, payroll and HRIS. Or, you bring a minimum of 4 years of experience in customer service support and working knowledge of Human Resources. - Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant work experience.