The Town of Waterford Is now accepting applications for:
FULL-TIME HIGHWAY LABORER in its HIGHWAY AND WASTE WATER DEPARTMENTS
- Applicants must be at least 18 tears of age and either possess a “class b” or higher license or be able to obtain a cdl license.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the care & use of common hand and power tools.
- Must be able to perform routine physical labor; including lifting over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment under all weather conditions.
- Applicant must be available to work over time as needed.
Applications may be obtained online at: WWW.TOWN.WATERFORD.NY.US
And submitted to the supervisor’s office at:
Town of Waterford
65 Broad Street
Waterford, NY 12188
DEADLINE FOR RECEPT OF APPLICATIONS IS: SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
The Town of Waterford is situated in the southeastern corner of Saratoga County, 12 miles north of Albany at the junction of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and the junction of the Erie and Champlain Canals. It is the home of the “Waterford Flight”, the highest set of lift locks in the world.