Saint Dominics Family Services is currently looking to fill the following position in the Bronx:
(19 hrs. per week)
The Clinical Psychologist will conduct mental health, developmental and substance abuse assessments, and psychological evaluations for children in foster care.
- Provide education to parents, foster parents and staff on clinical issues related to children.
- The candidate will complete comprehensive individualized person-centered treatment plans, medical necessity/special-exceptional rates certifications, clinical notes, and progress notes/reports.
The candidate must have:
- Doctorate (PhD or PsyD) from an accredited program in clinical psychology
- Be licensed to practice in New York State
- A minimum of three years of experience working in the child welfare system
Interested candidates please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume and be considered today!!