Wixon is a growing and progressive food and flavoring manufacturing company located in St. Francis that has been in business since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals looking to build a career and join the Wixon family. We pride ourselves on building employees skills through our ongoing training, and grow employees careers within a highly supportive team environment. Our people benefit from an encouraging and fun work environment and this is one reason why we have been in business for over 100 years. Plus, were currently offering $1,000 sign-on bonus, attendance bonus, and 1.75 overtime rate.
At Wixon, the safety of our employees is the highest priority during the Covid-19 pandemic. We have implemented a full COVID response plan that includes the following: daily temperature checks, daily sanitation, mask requirements, PPE requirements, hygiene protocol and more. As we are an essential business, we are committed to keeping the safety of our employees our top obligation during these unprecedented times.
Currently we have openings in our Blending department on 1st 5:00 AM 1:00 PM and 2nd shift 12:30 PM 8:30 PM. Below are some highlights of the position:
- Coordinating with the lead in the setup, adjustment, and operation of blending equipment to blend products while applying blending theories.
- Operating packaging equipment for packing product in shipping cartons.
- Interacts with production team to assure production requirements are being met.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment. Must be responsible for following quality control guidelines and good manufacturing practices (GMP) to ensure a safe and quality product is produced. Entry level pay begins at $15.00 or based on experience.
Wixon offers much to its employees including a spacious corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin.
Our Benefits Include:
- We are currently offering a $1000 sign on bonus, attendance bonus, and 1.75 overtime rate.
- Onsite cafeteria with employee meal plan
- Two Health Insurance Plans
- Two Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, short-term disability and long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Multiple employee recognition events
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Days and Holidays
Please click Apply to submit your resume today!
Please visit our website for more company information
It is Wixons policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.