Saint Dominics Family Services is currently looking to fill the following position in the Bronx:
Part-time Physical Therapist
(14 hrs. per week)
The part-time physical therapist assumes primary responsibility for providing services for children needing evaluation and/or remediation in the different areas of physical therapy.
- Utilizes standardized tests as well as clinical observations to assess childrens strengths and deficits in physical therapy and prepares written evaluation reports as part of the annual review process.
- Implements treatment plans as part of therapeutic intervention around physical therapy.
The physical therapist must have:
- MS/MA in physical therapy
- New York state license in physical therapy
- Knowledge of current testing materials
- Experience in pediatric evaluation/treatment
Schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00am to 2:30pm.
Interested candidates please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume and be considered today!!