Black River Memorial Hospital has an opening for a Diagnostic Imaging CT/Radiologic Technologist. This is a full-time benefitted position working 72 hours per pay period, which includes a rotation of every 3rd weekend and every 3rd Thursday. This position is a mix of evenings and nights. The Diagnostic Imaging Radiologic Technologist performs radiology examinations following hospital and radiology standards when ordered by a physician or other allied health practitioners for diagnostic purposes as directed by the Radiologist.
- Performs radiographic and CT exams on patients. Provides the best images possible to radiologist and providers for interpretation.
- Provides high quality service to customers in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Communicates pertinent patient information promptly to appropriate technologist and/or radiologist.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skill and accuracy in the operation and maintenance of all department equipment.
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registration as a Radiologic Technologist (American Registry or Radiologic Technology-ARRT) is required within 6-months of employment.
- Current licensed Wisconsin RT (R) or within 2 months of employment.
Don't miss this opportunity to join our Diagnostic Imaging Department!
To view a full job description, click HERE.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.