AI/ML - Software Engineer, Siri Experience (Device Infra/Cloud Engineering)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Sep 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200286872
At Apple, we find joy in solving hard problems. We are motivated by curiosity to not just get the work done, but to continually make our products better. And we want to grow our team with an engineer who brings new ideas and insight for tackling these hard problems. AIML's Device Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering team is focused on building tools and infrastructure for device data centers. As one of the pioneers in the company for supporting a device data center, we solve very practical and ambitious large scale problems.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience with architecting, leading and developing projects with key stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Working experience and deep understanding of full-stack software, object oriented design, distributed systems and multi threading
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, and thrive in a collaborative team environment, strong problem solving skills, critical thinker, and self-starter
- Working experience with Python, Swift, Go Lang
- Passion for the customer experience, and obsessive about details
We're looking for an engineer who wants to bring their passion for building incredible infrastructure to support one of the first device data centers at Apple. You will develop innovative technology to support all of AIML. In this role, you will be build partnerships with all teams across the organization.
Education & Experience
Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience is required
- Knowledge of networking and data center infrastructure
- Knowledge of all Apple products and their features
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.