WW Retail Program Manager, Apple Financial Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Aug 27, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200278988
Home Office: Yes
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just build products - they craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This position is responsible for leading Apple Financial Services' engagement and offerings with Worldwide Retail Business teams, which includes the Apple Online Store as well as the 500+ physical locations around the world.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a senior sales or program management role
- Strong, persuasive presentation skills and executive presence
- Competent with lease pricing models and financial calculations
- Proven ability to successfully lead cross-functional projects involving internal and external partners
- Experience working with Apple Retail is preferred
- Available to travel a minimum of 40%
We are seeking a high-energy financial services program manager to lead Apple Financial Services' engagement and offerings with Worldwide Retail Business teams. You will be responsible for creating and implementing robust business leasing solutions to assist Apple's Worldwide Retail Business teams achieve and exceed growth goals. Daily proactive discussions with Worldwide Retail Business teams is a must, consistently solving complex customer facing challenges. You will partner to develop mutually successful go-to-market solutions and be a market specialist on leasing and financing products and offers. Your ability to promote, simplify, and coordinate business lending initiatives with cross-functional teams will be essential. Conducting regular quarterly business reviews with lenders to align on objectives and manage performance expectations is crucial. This role requires a constant focus on process improvement and enhancing the customer experience.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration from an accredited university is required. MBA is preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants