Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Chicago - Illinois
Location: St Louis - Missouri
This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling ICT product solutions (iTRAK, Magnemotion, Anorad) to existing customers and acquiring new business. This position reports to the ICT BU Sales Manager.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of ICT products via successful completion of required sales training program and utilize this knowledge to successfully sell ICT product solutions to new and existing customers in assigned territory
- Create and execute territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas and supports RA revenue and profit targets
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in territory to understand evolving business needs and position products to meet these needs
- Regularly meet with RA Business Leads, RA Solution Consultants and Distributors to drive sales
- Work effectively with internal support departments (product management, engineering, quality, customer care, etc.) to support existing customers
- Attend conferences and professional associations meetings to help promote ICT products and generate brand awareness
- Travel: up to 50% in territory-weekday travel mostly
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Project Management or Sales experience is highly preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Industry experience in automotive, good and beverage or consumer packaging is desired
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).