University Relations Candidate Care Coordinator
Raleigh , North Carolina , United States
Posted: Sep 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200286991
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple's People Team, you'll help support our most important resource: our people. Together, we will search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse - open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that's just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees' careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products.
- You're an expert when it comes to data review and management, compliance assurance, and multi-tasking
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, or other document management or administrative experience in a fast paced, customer-focused environment
- Experience with Workday and ServiceNow is a plus
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Demonstrable track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday, Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP, etc)
- Experience with CRM system (ServiceNow is preferred)
- Experience with Mac OS preferred
The University Relations Candidate Care (Offer) Coordinator provides support services to a variety of Recruiting and People teams by executing various administrative and operational related activities. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing hiring team experience, and be the expert in the organization's hiring processes, procedures and tools. Responsibilities may include: - Managing large volumes of requisition and employment offer administrative requests, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize based on last-minute changes. - Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple Apple locations. - Liaising with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain offer and onboarding processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs). - Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly. - Conduct quality control for a large volume of requests. - Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter and/or candidate. - Ensuring the candidate experience represents the Apple brand. - Ensuring the hiring experience represents the Apple brand. - Handling a variety of additional tasks, which may include background investigations and other reporting as needed.
Education & Experience
Minimum of 1 year experience data and document management. Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.