Apple Media Products, Payment Compliance Analyst
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Aug 5, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200274164
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate sophisticated challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. You will support Apple's growth by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to perfection, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have an important role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success. Apple's Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization supports Apple employees, customers, and vendors. We offer advice and develop innovative solutions to challenging problems that come up all around the world. We are seeking a payment compliance analyst to support the disbursements process for Apple Media Products in Austin, TX.
- General understanding of compliance matters as they relate to OFAC and AML.
- Experience with disbursements, treasury, and global banking processes.
- Ability to develop expertise for a unique and complex payment process.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, high pressure, and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Ability to think strategically on critical business issues, and to simultaneously act tactically to execute against them.
- Experience with data and reporting tools (Excel, Tableau, SQL, etc.) a plus.
You will play a critical role in ensuring payments from Apple are safe, secure, and compliant. Your responsibilities will include: Screen payment transactions and communicate with external vendors to perform necessary due diligence, including identify verification. Collaborate with teammates and cross-functional partners to implement process improvements that minimize payment compliance risk and improve quality and efficiency standards. Create and maintain documentation related to payment compliance processes and policies. Prepare and communicate payment compliance metrics, commentary, and recommendations to senior management. As a member of the Apple Media Products Disbursements team, you will also support critical payment processes to ensure vendors receive payments accurately and on-time.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree minimum in Business, Accounting, or Finance