Anderson Development Company is seeking a Human Resources Administrator for our Adrian, Michigan facility
We have been a frontrunner in Chemistry for over 50 years making products you use better. It might be to keep the car you used to visit your family looking shiny in a planet-friendly way, enabling the cell phone you use to keep in touch with your friends, the DIY products that keep your house looking great longer, or that packaging that kept your food fresh.
Our technologists develop materials and applications to make those products more friendly for the planet, tougher and longer lasting, or allow their production in a manner that is safer and more environmentally friendly. From our headquarters and laboratories in Michigan, we partner with customers all over the world to help make their products better and to make their businesses safe, sound, and competitive.
The key to our success has always been our people, who strive to exceed our customer's expectations. We are looking for you, your talents, and your creativity to help us to continue our success.
The Human Resources Administrator will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the Company and the Companys Human Resource Department.
- Perform activities associated with processing weekly & bi-weekly payroll
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Schedule annual physicals
- Organize and maintain accurate records (training, personnel, etc.)
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and benefits
- Take an active part in Human Resources projects
- Perform other clerical/administrative duties required, or other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other BS/BA with commensurate experience
- Minimum of 2 years recent Human Resources experience
- Minimum of 1 year of processing payroll (preferred)
- Working knowledge of HR laws & regulations and payroll rules and regulations
- Understanding of the interviewing process, recruitment and selection, training and development, benefits administration, and 401(k) administration
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and administration skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects appropriately
- Must be able to handle highly confidential matters in a sensitive and professional manner
- Strong conflict resolution and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all levels of the Company and build trusted credibility and strong working relationships
Our Core Values
- Act in good faith for people and society, act ethically and with integrity
- Putting the customer first. Our success comes through customer success
- Solution provider (Specialized, Innovative, Global)
- Personal, efficient, responsive to provide a better quality of life for stakeholders, including customers, our community, and our employees
- Continually improving
- Innovative and creative
- Always learning and getting better, never complacent
- Moving forward, trust our potential and dont fear failure
- Personal development, aiming to be world class professionals
- Team oriented atmosphere
- We are stronger together, with everyone excelling in their role
- Encouraging respectful and constructive conflict, not group think
- Individual diversity
Anderson Development Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Click to Apply Now! We Look Forward To Hearing From You!