Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Sea View Nursing Facility. Services at this 304-bed skilled nursing and sub-acute rehab facility include, but are not limited to, Alzheimer's, Traumatic Brain Injury and rehabilitation. Seaview, located on Staten Island, is part of the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation. Newsweek ranked Seaview Skilled Nursing Facility #6 for Best Nursing Homes in NY!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
The successful candidate will:
- manage the clinical nutrition program within Sea View;
- supervise a team union dietitians;
- be the liaison between food services and clinical nutrition;
- provide direct nutritional care to the long term care residents;
- ensure DOH/state/federal and company standards are being met;
- drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects;
- manage the menu management system; and
- provide training and education to healthcare professionals.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- be a Registered Dietitian with long term care/sub-acute rehab experience;
- have proven supervisory or management experience;
- have union experience (preferred);
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and
- have experience with regulatory accreditation, regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care.
Learn more about Sea View at https://www.nychealthandhospitals.org/seaview/
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.