You believe in an open, inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Lead a team where engagement, productivity and innovation are born in this environment.
Sodexo is seeking a Director of Facilities Operations for our growing University segment in Northern California, in the San Francisco Bay area. The campus is comprised over 300,000 sq ft of area with 10 campus buildings and residential space.
This Facilities Director will oversee client relationships and financials and develop a strong team to manage all aspects of Facilities Operations including maintenance, grounds, and custodial personnel.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE is available for this exciting opportunity!
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Operations Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- 3-5 years successful Facilities Management experience in a large, complex environment;
- proficient technical knowledge of maintenance, maintaining older buildings a plus;
- demonstrated business and financial acumen;
- strong communication skills and client management;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- focus on staff development and team building;
- a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Are you a strategic Facilities professional who is a hands on leader? Are you an experienced Facilities Manager or Maintenance Technician seeking your next step in Facilities management? APPLY TODAY to join the Sodexo TEAM!
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits