Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo has 2 outstanding full time Registered Dietitian positions at Capital Health (CH) Regional Medical Center Trenton, NJ. Capitol Health is a multi-site hospital system with locations in both Pennington and Trenton, NJ and employs 15 dietitians/dietetic technicians throughout a variety of clinical settings. These available positions will support a combination of both inpatient acute care and their outpatient medical clinic/Health Start Clinic.
The successful candidate will:
- Split their time between the inpatient & outpatient setting;
- Utilize the Nutrition Care Process in assessing the patient;
- Conduct Nutrition-Focused Physical Exams on patients to identify malnutrition;
- Educate patients regarding their acute and/or chronic diseases;
- Coordinate care in the outpatient setting, as well as, participate in multidisciplinary care team rounds, current work groups, hospital-wide committees and community outreach events;
- Participate in performance improvement and/or outcome measurement initiatives;
- Mentor/coach Dietetic Interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials;
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A high level of enthusiasm, motivation and professionalism;
- Good time management skills and be a self-starter; and
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
To learn more about Capital Health, please visit http://www.capitalhealth.org.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians, go to our microsite http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/. Come grow your career with the largest private employer of dietitians
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.