We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture. SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
SodexoMagic is seeking a Senior Manager of Learning Solutions supporting our Delta Sky Club Partner.
Candidates must reside in the Atlanta area and will be based out of Hartsfield Airport. Travel between clubs is estimated at up to 50%.
This role will require flexibility in work schedule to align with and support daily business operations.
As the Senior Manager of Learning Solutions, you will be responsible for facilitating training programs for the Sodexo employees and managers in airport club locations from Atlanta, Miami, Dallas and other locations. Candidates with a strong training and development background (live and virtual), developing training plans, new hire orientations, training calendars, tracking of training completion, training metrics and a focus on food and beverage or restaurant/hotel operations is strongly preferred. Training programs will include, but are not limited to: Bar standards, customer service, food safety (ServSafe), sales techniques and appearance care/cleaning standards (physical health and safety, service excellence, learning and performance systems).
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with food and beverage training within volume hospitality/restaurants/hotels;
- Motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly)/management staff;
- Have experience tracking regulatory metrics and unit training compliance;
- Possess advanced technical knowledge; be tech-savvy; tracking online training completions and virtual operations manual;
- Have excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships promoting the Clients for Life philosophy;
- Lead and inspire teams to continually improve Sodexo's performance for our clients and customers;
- Develop and innovate to promote improved performance within units;
- Ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs;
Create and maintain collaborative relationships with segment leaders;
Monitor/maintain/manage finance and budget within established guidelines/parameters;
Role could required some weekend/holiday operational interaction/engagement/oversight.
We are looking for:
- This position requires superior leadership and organizational skills. Candidates must have a proven training track record in large chain restaurants, hotels, cruise lines or similar food and beverage operation with a focus on exceptional customer service;
- Ideal candidate will have a compelling and energetic executive presence along with a great attention to detail and the ability to excel within the client team environment;
- Previous multi-site responsibility is essential;
- This position requires the candidate to be a strategic-thinking leader who can work independently and in partnership with a complex client organization;
- Highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities, meet deadlines and pro-actively address training needs;
- Strong communication with hourly team and Senior Management.
Consider joining a forward-thinking hospitality team who takes pride in exceeding expectations and elevating the guest experience!
Check out more about Airline Lounge Hospitality!
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.