Technical Duties (with supervision and/or under direction)
• Develop understanding of natural gas transmission pipeline industry
• Provide routine assistance with assigned duties in areas of pipeline and compressor station operations and maintenance activities
• Perform or assist with basic electrical tasks, if requested, as allowed under NFPA70E such as routine maintenance and replacement of existing single phase electrical equipment
• Utilize all applicable IT systems
• Complete all criteria in Qualifications section above as well as other items in the “Job Qualification Task List” as incorporated by reference.
• Create/maintain all required documentation related to assignments
• Attain and Maintain proficiency in performing Operator Qualification tasks
• Comply with all applicable regulations, Company policies and procedures (OSHA, DOT, NFPA 70E, etc.)
• Defensive Driving
• First Aid/CPR
• CBT / ExxTend learning modules
• Other coursework and proof of skill as required by law, regulation, or Company policy or procedure
• New Employee Safety OrientationSafety 101
• Participate in safety presentations.
• Learn Emergency Procedures
• Understand and use Sec 65 of the SSCGP O&M
• Participate in SSCGP Safety program
Other duties and training as assigned.