Apple Support College Program - Colorado
Fort Collins , Colorado , United States
Posted: Sep 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 20
Role Number: 200273163
Home Office: Yes
Apple has always done things differently, including customer support. We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. At Apple, you'll not only support technology, you'll support people!
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience, including comprehensive issue resolution
- Potential for tailoring communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Teamwork mentality with aptitude for sharing expertise and appreciating feedback
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn while accepting new challenges
As an Apple Support At Home Advisor, you'll be supporting many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. As our customers' first point of contact, you'll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support. We'll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical knowledge, creativity, and passion to meet their needs - and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We'll train you to be the best. This position comes with competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development! Working for Apple isn't the only benefit. You'll have the opportunity to work from home, be connected to a diverse collective of individuals, earning where you learn. To excel in this environment, you'll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management.
Education & Experience
Students must be enrolled at a participating university 2.7 GPA preferred
- Availability to attend approximately 6-9 weeks of required online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends (training may be either 24 or 40 hours per week depending on hire date)
- Flexibility to work three, four hour shifts, on week days, between the hours of 4:00 p.m CST and 10:30 p.m. CST and one eight hour shift on Saturdays, including holidays, between the hours of 7:00 a.m and 10:30 p.m CST, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Successfully complete initial training
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while in conversation with customers
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet service (10 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload at your address, with less than 150 ms latency) from a reliable provider
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The Apple Support College Program At Home Advisor role starts at a minimum hourly rate of $17.00. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.