Join a great team where students are at the heart of everything we do! Sodexo Universities is seeking our Catering Manager 2 for Fort Lewis College in beautiful Durango, Colorado. Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000 plus RELOCATION is available for candidates who live more than 90 miles from the unit! Our successful candidate will demonstrate experience with extreme attention to detail, a good foundation in catering, costing and correct portioning, frontline hourly scheduling and excellent event planning and customer service. Strong Computer skills needed for CaterTrax, Excel, planning software programs. Our campus community is student-centered in spirit and in policy with clear direction. As a small mutually supportive management team, involvement beyond catering is expected and required, understanding the team support will be returned with large catering events. Catering events include everything from tail-gating to high profile donor events. Our Catering Manager will be dedicated to our sustainability program and is the owner of our campus relationships with key staff and administration.
The successful candidate will:
- Hire, Train, Mentor and provide professional development for frontline hourly teams
- Identify customer needs and expectations
- Ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Educate and develop rapport with clients and promote partnerships
- Promote a customer and client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs
- Coordinate all unit catering initiatives to drive sales growth and track results
- Maintain and improve service level resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- Ensure all HAACP standards are followed
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and quick responsiveness to client and customer requests
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- The ability to handle catering at all levels from students to executives
- Professional demeanor is required
Learn more about Fort Lewis College HERE
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance.