Join a great team where residents are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for St. Luke Health Services located in Oswego, NY. St. Luke Health Services is a 200-bed skilled nursing facility with a 50-person Adult day program. St. Luke is the biggest facility on the St. Luke campus which also houses a 60-bed enriched living complex along with 60 bed assisted living facility. St. Luke is in Oswego NY on the riverbanks of the Oswego river which empties into Lake Ontario, 40 miles north of Syracuse NY. This position will assist in overseeing the dining operations for the skilled care and assisted living residents (serving a total of approximately 150 residents). This Manager will report to the General Manager and manage and oversee the evening shift of approximately 40 hourly employees. Typical shift will be 11am - 8:00pm, may vary and every other weekend coverage.
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall resident meal service program targeted to exceed resident and customer satisfaction;
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the resident experience;
- ensure food quality and presentation;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits; and
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development, scheduling of staff.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- passion for our residents and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- culinary knowledge and education;
- prior food service management skills, preferably in health care food service environment; and
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies.
Learn more about St. Luke Health Services at https://www.stlukehs.com/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry