Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 1 - Multi-Service - Food and Environmental Services.
Senior manager at the account, reporting directly to Client Liaison and District Manager, overseeing 4 Sodexo managers and 100 client employees.
Responsibilities include providing complete management and oversight of food, environmental and laundry services at the 200 bed hospital including; human resources, budgeting, financial reporting and monitoring, satisfaction results, operational results,
regulatory and company compliance.
Our Sodexo Healthcare teams work to direct operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- have exceptional client service mentality and executive presence.
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores; other key members of hospital leadership.
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are leaders who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system.
- are an expert in building and maintain strong customer / client relationships;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion.
- have 3-5 years previous food and/or custodial or housekeeping director level experience preferably in a hospital environment.
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees, and change management.
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines.
- are proficient with computers and other technology.
- have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations; and/or
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.