Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a Sous Chef for UC Health Grandview in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a boutique hospital with 18 beds specializing in elective surgeries and urgent care. The Sous Chef position will assist with the day-to-day oversight and management of this hospital. The Sous Chef reports directly to the Executive Chef. The salary budget for this position is $40,000 to $52,000.
The successful candidate will:
- assist with purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- help ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems is a plus.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a culinary background, with the ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Absent a legally recognized exception, UC Health Grandview is requiring COVID-19 vaccines to work at this hospital. To learn more about UC Health Grandview Hospital click here.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.