To provide immunizations to Anne Arundel Medical Center Employees, Medical Staff, Volunteers and Community Members as directed, in a clinic type setting.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers immunizations as directed.
- Set up and tear down of individual clinic sites to include proper disposal of bio-hazardous waste.
- Process all paperwork completely.
- Verify consent is obtained from all patients receiving vaccinations.
- Adherence to established Medical protocols and procedures, knowledge of AAMC Immunization policy and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.