You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you've achieved great customer satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us, too. Sodexo is seeking a Resource Executive Chef - Target Salary competitive salary plus extensive benefits. Enjoy holidays and Campus Breaks Off! This exciting Resource Executive Chef role, and provide the Resources to help to calibrate operational standards for Campus Dining in the South-West and Southern Region primarily, Travel required. This Resource Executive Chef will have the opportunity to learn the business and establish professional and profitable relationships with our clients and join our team for a temporary assignment for up to a year. During this time, successful Resource Chefs may be invited to apply to permanent positions!
This position will focus on producing high quality food and consistently providing the WOW Factor for our customers in their dining experience. Working with students on special diets, engaging employees and developing talent are mission critical in this role. Our successful leader will provide culinary direction including menu planning, program execution and staff management, training and mentoring. High Profile Catering, Concessions and Athlete's Team Dining experience a plus!
Implementing sustainability practices throughout all processes, this position will conduct menu planning, purchasing and ordering. Collaboration with all chefs on the teams is a marker for success for this position. Demonstrated history of consistent exceptional customer satisfaction reviews preferred. Two years Executive Chef level Management Experience Required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations
- Ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance
- Have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong coaching and employee development skills
- Have a passion for food and innovation
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.