ACP, Inc. is hiring and has an opportunity for a Material Handler to support shipping and receiving activities on their 2nd shift.
Hours: 4:15 pm – 2:45 am Monday – Thursday.
ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry. We offer an excellent benefits package, a competitive starting wage of $18.85/hour (includes a $1/hour 2nd shift premium) with pay-for-performance advancement and growth opportunities, plus monthly incentive bonus opportunities that reward employees for performing at a high level.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Transports various material including fabricated and vendor parts, scrap, finished goods, etc.
- Receives, stores, delivers and maintains inventory records of parts and materials to the production lines and other areas as required.
- Safely loads and unloads trucks and containers of materials, parts or products including steel and other items from trucks and makes delivery of material to the proper delivery point.
- Maintains a minimum stock in the production area to insure continuous production and reports any part shortages.
- Complies with proper PPE and 5S guidelines. Follows rules for safe operation with fork truck with regard to pedestrian, factory property, the fork truck and material being transported or handled.
- Performs necessary transactions in ERP/MRP to maintain accurate quantity-by-location inventory control system.
- Performs safety and maintenance checklists on all equipment.
- Participate on Kaizen events and training.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
Position Competencies Include:
- HS graduate or equivalent.
- Solid work history including related material handling experience.
- Must possess fork truck operation experience and/or certification and the ability to use all types of material handling equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret production schedule, inventory reports, packing lists and check-in incoming material and sign for same.
- Must demonstrate a good attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exhibit good judgment related to safety, quality, cost and delivery of parts, processes and product.
- Basic math, computer and keyboarding skills to work within the ERP/MRP system.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and judge distance and height.
- Knowledge of assembly processes a plus.
Click apply now to email your resume today!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required