Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc., (WOODPATEL) the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 18 consecutive years and a Zweig 2020 Hot Firm, is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well-respected company.
We currently have an opening for a full time Survey Crew Chief in Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient with static and real-time Trimble GPS, robotic total stations, digital levels, and Trimble data collectors.
- Experienced with Trimble Business Center.
- Knowledge of Control, Boundary, ALTA, and Topographic Surveys.
- Proficient with construction staking for roadways, utilities, residential, commercial, and structural projects.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Arizona Registered Land Surveyor, In-Training, or CST certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years land surveying experience.
- Knowledge of the Public Land Survey System, Arizona Boundary Survey Minimum Standards, municipal survey requirements, and ALTA/NSPS Minimum Standards.
- Ability to read construction plans, details, and specifications; locate as-builts and report discrepancies; perform calculations in field; and maintain quality control throughout project duration.
- Some in-state travel required.
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events
- Mentorship program
- Employee Appreciation events
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.