Location: Charlotte - North Carolina
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of market access strategies and plans to grow market share through distribution. This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with distributors to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources to grow the business and ensure alignment.
- Formulates business strategies to grow overall sales and market share through distribution.
- Coordinates activities and resource utilization within the sales organization.
- Implements and measures all Rockwell Automation market access commercial programs.
- Instrumental in developing commercial and competency plan and execution.
- Acts as the single point of contact for each assigned distributor.
- Manages the development of assigned distributors and their performance.
- Analyzes account requirements and develops account penetration plans with the distributor to increase market share.
- Measures distributor performance and implements distributor performance improvement programs.
- Facilitates the implementation of new product launches and promotional programs through the direction of all market access team resources, including the distributor's personnel.
- Takes an active role in coaching distributor personnel and evaluating their competency in the support of Rockwell Automation products and services.
- Assures that we have a consistent, high level of distributor capability to serve all customers in the assigned territory.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Prior experience in technical sales, industrial distribution, systems integration or an engineering firm, or graduate of the Rockwell Automation Sales Training Program:
- Sales Account Manager Level 2 - 2 years
- Sales Account Manager Level 3 - 5 years
- Experience working with all levels of an industrial automation plant (customer) including VPs, plant engineers and OEM machine builders.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel locally greater than 50% of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).