Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: United States of America Wisconsin (remote)
Rockwell Automation is doing things never before possible. We help the world work better and people work smarter. And we're looking for bright minds to make that happen - the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers.
That's where you come in. The future of early career is in our sights, and we are looking for a passionate, insight-driven individual who is interested in being the face of early career for Rockwell Automation. As an Early Career Recruiter, you are to drive a pipeline of qualified candidates to the many business units seeking students with skills, knowledge, education and experience in areas such as finance, analytics, machine learning, global supply chain and more.
Core functions & responsibilities
- Build and sustain a competitive early career recruiting and hiring framework for the North America region that aligns with the enterprise strategy
- Partner across businesses and functions to drive synergy and continuity
- Partner with Academic Enablement & Research strategist and business leaders to build and nurture our network of partner schools; establish campus recruitment practices in alignment with Rockwell Academics and support key relationships
- Lead, coordinate and train a network of campus volunteer resources, including executive sponsors; ensure a consistent and best in class go-to-campus approach
- Promote and reinforce our talent brand
- Ensure diverse, inclusive and equitable practices through all stages of the hiring lifecycle
- Influence student affairs and career services programming at partner schools across the region through strong relationships with faculty
- Partner with early career program managers / hiring managers to determine early career hiring needs and solutions to address both short-term and long-term talent gaps
- Serve as a thought leader for early career talent
Candidate & requisition management
- Manage early career requisitions for North America including, but not limited to; Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, and Engineering.
- Source, identify and recruit early career talent and present qualified candidates to respective hiring managers
- Be able to quickly differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are unqualified for the position
- Source and network using current technologies and tools
- Encourage and coordinate talent-sharing and the retention, rotation and conversion of internal talent
- Interview and screen applicants via phone call and/or video tools
- Coordinate pre-boarding activities and communications to enable Day 1 readiness
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires five years of university relations, professional recruiting or technical sales experience.
- A tolerance for ambiguity, good judgment, sense of urgency, strong follow up skills, influence skills and a strong quality focus.
- Willingness and drive to be an ambassador for change and to set students up for long term career success.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment, produce results and follow-through on commitments.
- This role requires travel to various campus events
- Experience using early career recruitment platforms such as Handshake or RippleMatch
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).