Sodexo is seeking a Director 2 - Facilities Operations for our University account at Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa, ID - a nonprofit comprehensive Christian liberal arts university. In addition to its 90 acre campus located in Nampa, Idaho, the University also offers programs in Idaho Falls and in cooperation with programs in 35 countries. Founded in 1913, the University now serves over 2,000 undergraduate and graduate students, more than 6,000 continuing education students and 2,300 high school students through the concurrent credit program.
***Relocation assistance is available***
Make an Immediate Impact.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Take a hands on approach to managing maintenance, grounds, housekeeping and various projects on campus;
- the ability to troubleshoot HVAC, electrical and plumbing in the campus buildings;
- have Grounds Manager, Housekeeping Manager and Maintenance Manager report into the Director;
- operate a CMMS for all work orders;
- manage the budget for the department;
- meet with top leaders of the university to discuss the campus;
- work on special projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- previous Director level experience preferably in a university setting;
- a strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC;
- has managed multiple departments including grounds, housekeeping and maintenance;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- experience working with outside vendors and subcontractors;
- strong leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- has strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Sound like the opportunity you have been seeking? APPLY TODAY and join the Sodexo Team at NNU!
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions - when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.