Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Director 2 - Product Marketing The position will be aligned with Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) and Facilities Management (FM) and provides strategic oversight to marketing, portfolio management and branding for the sub-segments of HTM and FM. This position is responsible for the innovation of new products and services along with managing the portfolio of products within the existing service. Guides the company to differentiate itself in the industry from a sales enablement and marketing perspective. Focuses on product development, technology investments and creative support of field and industry driven initiatives.
This is a remote position and will require up to 30% travel.
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber executives who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Executive leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and manage our offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. Sodexo's executive leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop the HTM and FM Go to Market Strategy in tandem with the SVP of Marketing and operational subject-matter experts. Develop marketing plans and strategies through market research and industry insights to improve the HTM and FM brand and product performance. Create marketing tools, programs and initiatives that drive results.
Evaluate and advise the healthcare segment on the impact of long-range planning, introduction to new programs and strategies in HTM and FM.
Analyze data on existing and potential markets for the HTM and FM Product Lines, inclusive of market trends, demand for product and services and customer needs. Implement and execute strategies that result in the achievement of sales, market share or market specific growth targets.
Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure that new development targets are met through education and training. Actively works with the leadership team to launch New Product Lines.
Engage with clients on a frequent basis to understand both the ongoing and new challenges they are confronted with in support of the development of our strategy and offer portfolio to drive loyalty and retention
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates with the following
- Knowledge of the healthcare technology management and/or healthcare facilities management industries, agencies, or companies in terms of innovation and trends
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply basic marketing concepts (brand positioning, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, customer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans
- The ability to generate new ways of thinking about customers, businesses, and products to create a proprietary advantage for Sodexo, and recommend appropriate programs for positioning and growth.
- Knowledge of the comparative strengths and weaknesses of competitors' services and the Company's positioning in the marketplace
- Knowledge of consumer and industry trends and the ability to interpret them.
- Contributes to the creation of a clear and compelling vision for the future direction of the organization. This includes energizing people to become personally committed to making the vision a reality; fostering belief in the future direction of the organization; outlining and clearly communicating specific steps necessary to translate the vision into action.
- Drives change by functioning as a change champion, prepares the segment culture to adapt and embrace ongoing, fundamental changes that will enable the business to grow and prosper.
- Provides direction and leadership regarding changing market conditions to constituents and build a long-range plan aligned with the market and group strategy while at the same time demonstrating agility to effectively adapt both long range and short-term plans.
- Decision making- must be decisive and possess the 'big picture" perspective enforcing accountability across the geography while inspiring team members at the same time.
- Effectively partners with internal stakeholders (e.g., finance, HR, sales and operations functions) to drive successful, cross-functional outcomes.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Salary range is 150 - 180K plus annual incentive.
- Build audience engagement strategies for upstream awareness and demand generation (Business to Business) - marketing automation in-segment
- Business to consumer digital consumer platforms orchestration
- Create relationships with influencers, researchers, thought leaders that align with integrated offers
- Oversight of content team to build strategy and asset development for client and/or consumer engagement
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.