Facilities/Engineering careers are challenging! But you get results. Bring us your drive and dedication, and we'll provide the growth opportunities you've been searching for.
Sodexo Universities seeks a qualified Facilities Engineering Operations Manager to support the integrated facilities daily operations at Eckert College, a beautiful bay front campus with a spectacular mile-long Gulf Coast waterfront and white sand beach on 180 acres and over 1M sq ft, in St Petersburg, FL.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Facilities Director you will be responsible for managing/supervising fully integrated facilities services including building maintenance, project and construction management and environmental services., overseeing a staff of 80 employees, leads and managers. General responsibilities include:
- Ensuring campus maintenance operations are maintained - manage by walking the property with your staff.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees and actively works in the in the development of the facilities team.
- Works to create a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Plans project, including defining objectives, scope, specifications, methods, timetables, staffing, contract requirements and budget.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have
- Minimum of 5 years successful supervisory/management facilities operations experience and strong working knowledge of all aspects of Building Services including daily maintenance operations and strong technical knowledge of Mechanical equipment - Chillers, HVAC, Building Automated Systems, and Electrical work.
- Proven track record in problem solving, developing strategic and innovative improvements.
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- Ability to successfully manage operations while supporting the strategic initiatives of the University;
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building.
For more information about Eckerd College, visit: https://www.eckerd.edu/about/
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of the campus culture and community? Join the Sodexo Team! APPLY TODAY!