Join a great team where residents are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for Brandon Oaks, an upscale continuing care retirement community located in beautiful Roanoke, Virginia. This Food Service Manager will oversee the food service operations for the 28-bed rehab facility and 64 bed skilled care facility on campus and will assist in other areas as needed. This Food Service Manager will report to the Operations Manager and manage a team of approximately 30 hourly employees. Typical shift will be 6:00am - 3:00pm, may vary depending on business needs, will work every third weekend and some holidays.
The successful candidate will:
- oversee food production;
- deliver exceptional customer service;
- deliver high quality dining program for residents;
- implement Sodexo systems and programs, working knowledge of Excel and Word;
- continuously evaluates service to ensure resident and client satisfaction;
- integrate fully within our client's organization and be a trusted adviser with a customer service focus;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- prior food service experience ideally in a senior livng / healthcare environment:
- excellent customer service and hospitality skills;
- leadership and communication skills and enjoy working with the elderly;
- ability to coaching and train employees.
Learn more about this community: Brandon Oaks
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.