Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 for Seneca One located in Buffalo, NY. This will be a highly visible position at the newly renovated location. The ideal candidate has a strong background in hotels, specifically in General Manager or Director level positions, and has established food and beverage operations experience. This General manager will oversee the newly renovated bar, catering, events, and multiple retail outlets, and will be responsible for building an exceptional team, and growing the business.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- have previous experience in high volume bar operations (required);
- deliver high quality food and beverage service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment;
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- Oversight and continued innovation of the bar offerings, catering and food service
- Prior fiscal accountability including budget forecasting
- Proven ability to control food and labor cost within the department
- Strong leadership and administrative skills (including the ability to successfully hire and train an exceptional staff)
- Ability to successfully foster strong client and customer relationships
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won't have this knowledge
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.