Sodexo is looking for a Patient Service Manger in Brooklyn, NY
Gouverneur Healthcare is a 295 Bed Nursing Home with over 50 Union employees. As the Patient Service Manager 2 you will oversee the trayline system, daily operations, support business initiatives, training and development of dietary team, work with Clinical Nutrition Managers and provide customer service to our patients. This facility is a a cook chill environment that offers family style dining and in room service as needed.
- Have healthcare management experience.
- ServSafee certified and well-versed in regulatory and sanitation practices
- Regularly analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Oversight of the Patient Services area, patient food service production, and diet office
- Ensuring excellence in service quality and delivery schedules
- Acting as the liaison between the dietitians, nursing managers and the units. This role will participate in patient safety, patient experience initiatives.
- Working with the diet office to review and address any patient menu/meal concern. Daily patient meal rounding
- Identifying process improvement initiatives and overseeing the implementation.
- Employee training for compliance, safety, sanitation, customer service and HR Functions
- Regularly analyzing patient satisfaction data and implementing additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Ensuring and driving efforts for Gold Check Standards & HACCP guide lines
- Creating a positive environment and successfully motivating and managing a team of 60 union hourly associates
- Working with the culinary team staff to address any customer complaints or issues relative to food items
- Precept hospital dietetic interns, summer youth interns and other community program students and volunteers
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- strong management skills and previous experience working in a high-volume facility
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.